Contect Protection

header ads

Affirmations

30 affirmations to start each day off right

Today, we will talk about our inner critic and how we can take the wind out of the sails of this inner critic with the help of positive affirmations.


Thirty affirmations for an excellent start to the day - mindfulness, relaxation, self-love we all know our inner critic. In the dumbest situations, he emerges from his hiding place, whispers something in our ears, and often leaves his mark on our emotional world. 


  • "You'll never make it!"
  • "You just don't have the body to carry that!"
  • "Everyone else is prettier than you!"
  • "You will never be as athletic as others!"
  • "You won't be able to get a word out again!"

We've all probably experienced what happens inside us when we say such sentences to ourselves repeatedly: in many cases, they come true. Or we give up before we can be convinced otherwise. But unfortunately, these sentences can become a reality just like that.

Our thoughts, inner voice, and inner critic have a lot of power and can significantly influence us. They can limit us, make us unhappy and make our goals seem unattainable.


Take time to affirm, but what happens when we turn the tables? When do we start repeating phrases that convey an upbeat message? These sentences can also gradually influence our thinking and emotional world, help us believe in ourselves and our goals, and work on what is important to us.


How do affirmations work?


Affirmations are short, positive phrases that are easy to remember. These sentences, which everyone can choose to suit their situation, are always formulated in the present tense. True to the motto "You become what you believe," we speak the sentences we wish would come true.

Every morning, maybe before you get up, take a few minutes to say your affirmation several times. You can, of course, do or repeat this later in the day, but early in the morning, even before the day has started, is the perfect time to steer your thoughts in a positive direction. The affirmation manifests itself through daily repetitions. As with the negative beliefs, the affirmations settle in the subconscious, and little by little, you begin to believe in your affirmation and act accordingly.

You should make sure that the affirmation is based on positive words. For example, instead of telling yourself that you don't want to be "lazy" anymore, you tell yourself that you are productive (present tense: don't want to be, but are).

If you want to be reminded of your affirmation during the day, you can write it down on small pieces of paper and hang it on the bathroom mirror, put it in the car, or place it on your desk. Or maybe set it up as a background image for your PC or mobile phone – after all, we look at it relatively often.


What can affirmations look like?


For the affirmations you want to use to be meaningful, they should be suitable for you and your current situation. There are countless affirmations for various topics and areas of life. I want to show you a few examples of claims that I like myself. You can adapt them, change them or use them as food for thought for your self-formulated sentences.


Relaxation & rest

  • I breathe deeply, relaxed and calm.
  • I breathe in calm and breathe out tension.
  • I will experience today with peace and serenity.
  • My body is relaxed. My mind is relaxed; I am relaxed.


Self Love & Compassion

  • Today I see the good in myself and everyone I meet.
  • I accept myself exactly as I am. Because the way I am, that's how I should be.
  • I pay attention to my body's signals.
  • I treat myself and others with respect, empathy, and an open heart.
  • Today I focus on my positive thoughts.
  • I know what is best for me.
  • I love myself and accept myself as I am.
  • I am proud of myself, everything I have already achieved, and what I will still perform.
  • I am valuable
  • I give love and receive love.


Fear and Fears

  • With every breath, I let go of my fears and became calmer.
  • Fear is just a feeling; I won't let it hold me back.
  • I don't let my fear take away my joy in life.


Everyday

  • I'm thankful for everything I have.
  • Today I face things that I cannot change calmly and patiently.
  • I'm open to what the day will bring me.
  • I have it in my hands to turn today into a beautiful day.
  • Today it is easy for me to concentrate.
  • Today is a beautiful day.
  • The future is beautiful. I meet her with hope and joy.
  • I take my time for myself and my needs.
  • I let go of everything I no longer need.


Bless you

  • I nourish my body with healthy foods.
  • I eat healthily and stay fit.
  • I am full of energy and vitality.
  • My body is strong and healthy.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments